Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK2 Tree/TreeItem conversion

I can understand a policy of "minimal custom C code," but doesn't a policy of
"NO custom C code" make things unneccessarily difficult/slow? What is the
reasoning behind such an absolute policy (or is it not at absolute as it
sounds)?

Thanks,
- Jared