[platform-swt-dev] Questions about swt api

Hi

Im not sure this is the right place to ask my questions, but here they are:

I was browsing the swt api but couldnt find any components without decorations, like the javax.swing.JWindow... Doesnt there exists such a component? Is it impossible to do?

Is there a class which suplies methods like the javax.swing.SwingUtilities? Im looking for a method to convert points from one component to another.

I was playing arround with a table and noticed how I couldnt move the columns, and couldnt find a method with a matching property. Is that impossible to do? And howcome?

Stig Tanggaard.

Back to the top