Re: [platform-swt-dev] junit on OS X

I'm not seeing the same thing that you are. In the Package Explorer, I
navigate to junit.swingui.TestRunner. When I select either the .class file

You should not see .class files.
Are you in the Java perspective?
Do you know how to use Eclipse?

I've attached a small plugin that creates a JUnit project from the New wizard.
- Shut down Eclipse
- mount the disk image
- copy the plugin in Eclipse's plugin folder
- Restart Eclipse
- in the New wizard select the examples plugin
- you should get a JUnit Java project
- select the TestRunner and press the Run tool button

or the class itself, I don't see anything in the Running Man icon other than
an option to configure external tools.

If you are in the Java perspective there are two Running Man tool items:
One on the right hand side of the Debug item, the other on the right hand side
of the toolbar (behind the running man is a small toolbox) (see attached screenshot).
You need to press the first one.

BTW: Could you please post any questions about 'using Eclipse'
to the eclipse.tools newsgroup. This list is for SWT developers only.

Thanks,
--andre