[platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X Port

Hi Andre,

in my constant struggle to get a working Tree/TreeItem implementation based on Carbon´s DataBrowser I came upon 2 things:

1) When I run the fileviewer example the fileviewer-window doesn´t receive focus. Can you tell me why?

2) In order to manage all the different enums and its constants available, shouldn´t we adapt a kind of emulating enums and encapsulate groups of related Items together?
A small example:

public final class kDataBrowser {
public static final int NoItem = 0;
public static final int TextType = OSType("text");

//...
//... enums don´t have methods!!! ...
}
This approach could help cleaning up the cluttered OS class.

What do you think?

martin

Back to the top