Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

On torsdag, juli 11, 2002, at 07:01 , Andre Weinand wrote:

I have SWT and SWT Examples in source, and all the other plugins as binary.
I'm populating my workspace with PDE.
Because I have SWT in source I've modified my Ant script (for building the dll) so that it exports the dll into the org.eclipse.swt.carbon fragment.
Everything seems to work, even conditional breakpoints etc.

--andre

Do you export the dll and swt.jar "on top" of those you're running eclipse on? Or did i miss something? I've set up a copy of eclipse where i can export the dll and jar.

Ulf Holm Nielsen

Back to the top