Re: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.tests question

The tests likely need work, although they pass on windows. They also pass on linux/motif *if* you run them individually. There's a long standing bug (which we believe is an X server issue) which causes code which creates and destroys more than one Display to fail. This may be what you are seeing on GTK as well.

McQ.

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/10/2002 04:09 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev