Re: [platform-swt-dev] ProgressBar update

Hi Jeff.  Silenio and I got rid of the deprectated method.  Your math to
calculate the
new percentage given minimim, maximum and value seemed a bit wonkie.  You
can look at our new code to see what we did.

Steve

                      Jeffrey Morgan
                      <kuzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      t>                              cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject: [platform-swt-dev] ProgressBar update
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      07/08/02 08:25 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Attached is a patch that will remove the calls to deprecated
methods for the ProgressBar widget in the gtk2 bindings.  Please
let me know if there are any issues with this code.

Thanks
-Jeff

Back to the top