Re: [platform-swt-dev] Resource perspective hangs under OSX (was Eclipse for MacOS X: updated Readme)

eclipse crashed while i was trying to create a project, leaving me with a
gimp project that i want to delete.  because it is not a valid project, i
can't see it in the java perspective.  so i go to the resource
perspective, where i can see it, to delete it.  however, after about 3
seconds of clicking anywhere in the perspective, i get the spinning color
wheel of death.

ideas as to why this happens?

Its a bug related to disposing of menu items (I think) and I'm working on a fix it as we speak. However to be sure: can you mail me any stacktraces on the console or in the .metadata/.log file.

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top