Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X port: Tree/MacUtil question

Here's an oddity for you: When they were implementing the Palm version of SWT, it turned out to be faster to create an in memory file containing the resource information and call the Palm equivalent of GetNewControl, than it was to create the widget directly. I'm not suggesting that we do this; I just thought it was an interesting tidbit.

So someone should check which version is faster on MacOS X.... :-)
--andre

Back to the top