[platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X drop dialog box problem

Hi all,
Well since I've been complaining off-list (on my local JUG's in fact), I
figured I'd download and complain here =). I have downloaded the 5/5 drop
and built without problems. I then decided to play a bit and noticed that
the dialog boxes don't let you click on them only hit the enter key to make
them go away.

Since I'm not sure if others have experienced this problem and I don't see
it in the archives I wanted to post it here. What info do you guys need?

-warner

+warner onstine+

Back to the top