Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-dev] Master is open for 4.14 contributions

In JDT/Core I see the first gerrit job after re-opening succeeded, but all subsequent jobs fail during tycho-eclipserun-plugin:1.4.0:eclipse-run (api-analysis).

There's actually a change in the command line invoking api-analysis:
the successful job said:
  -baseline, default
but now it is invoked with
-baseline, /jobs/genie.jdt/eclipse.jdt.core-Gerrit/workspace/org.eclipse.jdt.annotation_v1/target/org.eclipse.jdt.annotation-apiBaseline.target

As the effect of this change, the bundle version 1.1.400 is treated as a *successor* of 2.2.300 and we get bogus complaints that stuff from 2.2.300 has been *removed* in 1.1.400.

Where is the change in command line comming from? It's not from our job configuration nor caused by a change in the JDT/Core git.

regards,
Stephan