Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.9.0 I-Build: I20180813-2000

New build scheduled at 9:00 so errors should be properly reported in html results.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes. Alex is looking into this. The issue here is the errors field has been changed to aborted. All the test failures you see are the aborted tests. The fix requires an update to https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/eclipse-junit-tests/src/main/scripts/JUNIT.XSL to list aborted tests as well.

You can check the XML to identify the test failures.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India