Re: [platform-releng-dev] [Action required] Test results verification required

Hi,

We will be switching to Windows 10 test machine tomorrow please let us know if you have any concerns

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India