[platform-releng-dev] Two changes for Platform Hipp instance

FYI,

I have changed the special "build-individual-bundle" repo to point to ".../eclipse/updates/4.6-I-builds/" instead of N-builds since there are no N-builds this week (and for the remainder of Neon?)

More news worthy, for anyone having trouble building on Platform Hipp today due to "failed to download <something> from 'central'" I have adopted a workaround (and hoped for long term improvement) to Maven's settings.xml file for all of Platform Hipp. See Bug 492502 (react to new maven central mirror).

If anyone sees the same error (or, any new errors! due to this change in settings file), be sure to report, so we can relate findings to the webmasters.
The goal is that after some testing, the change would be made more "globally", but I think who better to test a heavy load to Maven central than the Platform Hipp!