[platform-releng-dev] Moving to Solstice theme

I've started the process of moving to the new solstice theme.

See
Bug 437494 - Move to Solstice theme (for main pages)

See
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/

Most things are/were pretty easy, but there's a few oddities that will take a little more thought (that I've documented in the bug).

BUT, you can help by taking a look and see if there are any obvious ERRORS in how or what things are displayed or if things are not visible on certain browsers, or what ever. The "obvious" things, such as that the "platform" component still needs conversion, I can see for my self ... but ... feel free to fix up anything anyone "owns". (And, my advice, cleanup and simplify, while you are at it, if possible).

P.S. I'm not planning on touching Equinox ... don't think I could, if I wanted to, since not a committer there.

Back to the top