[platform-releng-dev] Check late in the day for Windows Unit tests

Hi team,

Just so everyone knows ... the windows machine bombed for unknown reasons last night (Bug 434426 ). It has been rebooted, and I have restarted our Windows unit tests (for the I20140507-2000 build).

They probably won't finish until 5 or 7 tonight (Eastern) ... but I hope before the 8 PM build starts, in case anyone wants to see the results before the next build.