[platform-releng-dev] Respin request for final M7 candidate

I'd like to respin the build from tonight, I20140430-2000.

I (tried) to make a last minute fix for one of our "new graphics" bugs -- thinking I could not make things worse ...

Bug 429914 - [About] Logo banner is too short in the about box

But, in my haste, forgot to add the new image to the build.properties file ... so I did make things worse.

Worse, yet, I'm not positive it is the "final solution" to the problem, but I'd like to push ahead to be able to get proper feedback for the final fine-tuning for RC1.

Apologies for the churn, I'll schedule re-build for 2 AM.

(And, if not obvious, does not impact any tests anyone's done already ... is purely a "graphics" change.)