[platform-releng-dev] Re-spin of weekly I-build planned for 1 PM (1300) Eastern

We'd like to do another I-build this week. This is primarily for bug Bug 425662 -- get a "fixed" compiler to use for our stabilization week.

But, there has also been some changes in pre-reqs
Bug 423196 - Filetransfer update for Luna M5: httpcomponents 4.2.5/4.2.6
Bug 424909 - Adopt latest Orbit I-build for javax.annotation 1.2

Having another I build with these changes will be a good thing and help us start stabilzation week off in better shape.

Sorry for the short notice ... please be sure to say if this messes up anyone's plans or if you are in the middle of something.