[platform-releng-dev] I do not know what happened to the tests from 1/11 N build ...

We've seen this before ... no sign of trouble on "our" end, but no history of it at all on Hudson ... when the builds start, but then Hudson is started before they finish ... so I'm assuming an infrastructure quirk, and do not plan to re-run them, unless someone thinks it is urgent.  It may depend on how the 1/12 tests turn out?

Not to mention, the window test machine is "offline" again ... I'm beginning to worry about the poor thing (bug 424563).

Just reporting what I know so we all know the same thing ... or, not know the same thing. :/