[platform-releng-dev] Should we have an RC4 build?

There is currently a build scheduled for Wednesday 8 AM (Eastern) but the 4.3.1 rampdown plan says we would do one, "if needed" ... and I am not sure if anyone is expecting to contribute anything, or not.

If nothing is expected, I'd prefer to not do a build, on same input ... it would update the dates of "branding bundles" but not sure if that's a good thing.

Would appreciate explicit advice if I should disable the cronjob, or if others are expecting to contribute another fix.