[platform-releng-dev] Status of unit tests for yesterday's 3 builds after Hudson restart

Just to keep all informed, it appears after the Hudson "hang" and restart this morning, of the unit tests we mostly care about (those from builds yesterday afternoon and evening) only the 3.8.2 tests on the Mac actually completed, from M20121212-1600 .

So, I've restarted the other two platforms for 3.8.2 and all the platforms for 4.2.2. As I'm sure you know, these take at least 6 or 8 hours, sometimes 12, and longer on windows.

I did restart one platform, Linux, for yesterday's I-build from I20121212-2000. Since we are respining that stream, it seemed wasteful to do more, but doing one might finish in time to provide some useful sanity check while the respin goes through its cycles.

Thanks for your patience,

Back to the top