[platform-releng-dev] Request respin for forgotten releng change

I've forgotten to update the URL for our (hopefully) final EMF prereq for SR1. We really should have this correct for RC3.

Bug 388489 - Update EMF pre-req for Juno SR1

I'll schedule re-build for 10 PM tonight, if no objections. But this change should not effect other's testing of current candidate (as far as I understand, the changes EMF made would not effect the functionality of Eclipse). This is mostly to end up with a consistent version so adopters all end up with the same consistent version as they do their final testing with RC3.

Apologies for the oversight.

Back to the top