[platform-releng-dev] releng changes for RC3

I've updated our Orbit maps to point to (we hope) the final Orbit URL for Juno
Bug 380970 - Update orbit maps to R20120526062928

More importantly for RC3, I have updated the version of JDT compiler used in our build, to the compiler produced for RC2.
Bug 379593 - Update basebuilder to final? JDT compiler for Juno

But, it is already known that we will updated the compiler once again, after JDTs final fixes.
Comment/follow bug 379593 in interested.