[platform-releng-dev] build I20110912-2126 is actually compiling

Really, after nine hours of looking at build errors it's quite refreshing. To recap, here are the problems we had today

1) Eclipse webmasters removed shell access for everyone due to security concerns.  No shell access, no builds.
2) Orbit builds that are maps referred to were deleted
3) Internal mirror is not mirroring recent Orbit builds.
4) Orbit map had typos
5) I updated the feature license version in a feature instead of the feature version.

The morals of this story are
1) Builds can fail in many ways
2) I need more sleep

I apologize for the deluge of build failure messages in your mailboxes today.  I can only hope the the remainder of the week will be more productive and we can focus on fixing bugs, instead of fixing builds.

Kim

Back to the top