[platform-releng-dev] platform.doc.isv and platform.doc.user tagged

I ran the release tool on platform.doc.isv and platform.doc.user for I20090604-2000 at 4pm and there have been no changed files since then. At this point I will only run the release tool on those two projects if additional builds are scheduled and they are after 1pm Eastern - I'm on the West Coast so I'm not logged in when it's morning in the  Eastern time zone.

Chris

Back to the top