[platform-releng-dev] Tagging platform.doc.user and platform.doc.isv

At the last architecture meeting I volunteered to tag platform.doc.isv and platform.doc.user before the 8pm builds, and will be doing this for every 8pm build between now and when Eclipse ships. I will do this no earlier than 7pm so if you submit a doc change before then there is no need for you to retag these two projects.  All times are Eastern US.

Chris Goldthorpe

Back to the top