Re: [platform-releng-dev] bandwidth

Ha ha.

Yes, we have been in regular contact with our IT team.  They are talking to our carrier regarding our network utilization and making routing changes to better accomodate our traffic.  The root cause is that our building is generating more traffic that the current links can sustain.  Given the current economic climate, they are trying to optimize the use of our current links instead of buying additional bandwidth.

Kim

"Walter Harley" <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/30/2009 12:32 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse platform release engineering list.'" <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] bandwidth

Have the lab IT folks been able to provide any sort of ETA for a fix, or strategy for getting to one?  As we approach the traditional season of Ottawa power outages and HVAC failures it would be nice to only have one problem at a time ;-)