Re: [platform-releng-dev] Request delay for 1pm build

We are now ready for the build. Although I'm told there was no need to cancel the 1pm build because it is still checking out the builder, so it is still running (very slowly).

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/29/2009 01:12 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Request delay for 1pm build

I am requesting a short delay on the 1pm build. Due to local network problems I am having problems with tagging, and want to make sure our contribution is tagged properly. I will notify releng when ready.

John