[platform-releng-dev] TestNG automation?

Hi all,

I've been using TestNG more and more for my unit testing (it has really nice features to support dynamic testing and it supports parallel testing which is really helpful for larger test sets), and as I have a project that might be transitioning here I'm wondering if there has been any thought to supporting that for automated testing?

If this isn't the right list for this kind of question, please let me know.

thanks,

Miles

Back to the top