Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.4.2 now available

In theory they are there but because of the trouble with the download mirrors they are not yet visible on the main eclipse.org download page. If you are in a hurry, you can get the download here:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/ganymede/SR2/

Markus