Re: [platform-releng-dev] doc.isv plug-in version needs to be updated to 3.4.2 in M-stream

I'd like this morning's build to complete and run tests before starting another rebuild.  This will allow teams to verify their fixes before another build starts. I've tentatively scheduled the rebuild for tomorrow at 8am.

Kim

Szymon Brandys <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/04/2009 09:22 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] doc.isv plug-in version needs to be updated        to 3.4.2 in M-stream

There was a change in the compare section of org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv
during 3.4.2 development.
We didn't change the plug-in version. I'm going to do it right now and
humbly ask to re-spin the build.

Thanks
--
Szymon Brandys