[platform-releng-dev] cleaned i-build repo

Just as a fyi, I just cleaned the I-build repo.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Project_Update_Sites
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5-I-builds

When I submit a build to Galileo, I need to merge the current repo into the latest milestones site. It's impossible to slice and dice a single build from a repo containing multiple builds.  So if you are trying to update to the latest build, it isn't there.  However, the 1am build will be there once it completes.

I do this every milestone.  I thought I would let the team know to alleviate any confusion.

Kim

Back to the top