[platform-releng-dev] Compile errors in M-build

I think I know why we saw compile errors in the M-build: it looks like the
ICU replacement bundle (com.ibm.icu.base) was built and used when building
the SDK build and then this was taken instead of the official ICU bundle.
For now the build should make sure that the replacement bundle isn't
fetched/used during the normal build (as it used to do for half a year and
works in the I-builds). Step 2 is for me: I need to request that the Bidi
class gets put into the replacement bundle.

Dani

Back to the top