[platform-releng-dev] Any tips on which version of basebuilder to use?

I just happened to check if there was a new tagged version of base builder I should move up to (for Orbit and/or WTP).

I noticed there was one tagged with R35_M2, but is it not mentioned in http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform-releng-basebuilder

So, I thought I'd ask explicitly if there is a new current basebuilder, and if there's any particular advantage or benefit to moving to it?

BTW, not sure if you intended it, but I think the "R35_M2" pattern is better than the old pattern, which would have resulted in a tag of "M2_35".  :)

Thanks, just wondering.

Back to the top