Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20080327-0800 (Timestamp: 200803270800):updated map file listing

Sorry, we did not contribute as we were not aware at which time our
requested build would actually run (it's not listed in the build schedule).
Can we get another build, lets say at 1200 or 1300 EST? I guess the current
one can be canceled as only the feature map changed.

Thanks,
Dani

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             27.03.2008 13:02          [eclipse-build]Build I20080327-0800
                                       (Timestamp: 200803270800):updated
                                       map file listing
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Build I20080327-0800 (Timestamp: 200803270800):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

feature.map