[platform-releng-dev] PDE builds and NL features

My team is using the PDE build process to build and
package their features for an update site.
I have noticed that, if i have a top level feature,
that includes nl specific features, the PDE build does
not know how to pick up the nl features, if the
languages are specified in the feature.xml of the
parent feature: for example:

Parent Feature:
feature.xml:
 id="my.parent.feature"
 <includes id="my.nl1.feature" nl="de,fr,it,ja"
version="1.0.0" />

The "my.nl1.feature" does exist and is available.

When "my.parent.feature" is built, the resulting
output does not contain the "my.nl1.feature" feature.
However, if i remove the nl="de,fr,it,ja" from the
'include' line, everything is built and packaged
properly.

Has anyone encoutered this problem before? Is there
something i need todo to get PDE build to pick up the
corresponding features properly?
I have looked at the options in the build.properties
and i don't seem to notice anything obvious there.
Documentation doesn't tell me much either.

Any help appreciated.
Henri

Back to the top