[platform-releng-dev] performance results from the midnight build

he IT teams has determined that the the root of the mac display problem  is our KVM switch.  In order to fix it we bringing down all our machines, restarting the KVM switch and bringing up all the machines again. To accomodate this shutdown, I've stopped the performance tests from the midnight builds.  The next build will be run with performance tests.

Kim

Back to the top