Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20070911-0800 (Timestamp: 200709110800):updated map file listing

You know how important someone's work is when this person is away. Frederic
being on vacation, we forgot to make the build contribution.
Can the build please be restarted  (the jdtcore.map file has been updated)
?

Apologies to the releng team (you can ask us for whatever you feel should
compensate this extra work <g>).

Jerome

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             11/09/2007 02:04          [eclipse-build]Build I20070911-0800
             PM                        (Timestamp: 200709110800):updated
                                       map file listing

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Build I20070911-0800 (Timestamp: 200709110800):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

compare.map
core-variables.map
core.map