Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20070418-1012 (Timestamp: 200704181012):updated map file listing

Update team feels bad about this :-(. I am in a hurried effort to integrate
as many good patches from the community as I can, and was not paying to the
build happening in parallel. As for the builds, feel free to use them -
there is nothing in Update to make them less usable.

Going forward, I will pay more attention to the schedule.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4850

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/18/2007 11:25          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
             AM                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20070418-1012    (Timestamp:
                                       200704181012):updated map file
             Please respond to         listing
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Could the update team please describe their contribution to this rebuild.

thanks
Kim

 eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:
 platform-releng-dev-bounces@e                                          To
 clipse.org                          platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

 04/18/2007 10:18 AM                                               Subject
                                     [platform-releng-dev]
                                     [eclipse-build]Build I20070418-1012
       Please respond to             (Timestamp: 200704181012):updated map
   "Eclipse platform release         file listing
       engineering list."
  <platform-releng-dev@eclipse
             .org>

Build I20070418-1012 (Timestamp: 200704181012):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

compare.map
jdtdebug.map
update.map