[platform-releng-dev] FAQ

Several people have asked me the same question over the last few days so I thought I would send the answers to the list so everyone would be aware of this information.

Q. Is there an update site for integration builds?

A. Yes. Add a remote update site  http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates/
Currently this update site is generated before the zips are packaged in the build so it's a good way to get the build early as well as test update manager.

Q.  When do performance baseline tests run during milestone week?
A. They don't - the performance machines are too busy. We always run the baseline tests on the Monday after the milestone build instead of the usual Friday.  If you would like new tests to be reflected in the 3.2 baseline used by the milestone, please release them by noon EDT the Friday  before milestone week.

Kim

Back to the top