From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:43 AM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: RE: [platform-releng-dev][eclipse-build]Build N20070326-0010(Timestamp: 200703260010):AutomatedJUnit testing complete.Test failures/errors occurred.

We don't promote  nightly builds to green.

Walter, can you replicate these issues in your environment on Linux and the Mac?

Kim

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top