Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for 3.2.2

I'd like to tenatively schedule a rebuild for tomorrow at 8am EST.  I can't schedule one for  today because we are presently having trouble connecting to CVS.

Also, I would ask all teams to verify the fixes they submitted to the previous build if they haven't already done so.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/M20070119-1200/index.php

Kim

Markus Keller <markus_keller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/24/2007 12:27 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild request for 3.2.2

We just realized that Martin's last contribution to the R3_2_maintenance branch contains outdated versions of two files.

Therefore, we request a rebuild on the maintenance branch.

The affected files are:

- AbstractSpellDictionary.java in org.eclipse.jdt.ui (was correct in I20070112-1200 and has been tested)

- RefactoringPropertyPage.java in org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring (was not tagged; fix for bug 154735)

Everything has been released.

Thanks,

Markus