[platform-releng-dev] today's i-builds

An electrical circuit was tripped in our build lab during lunchtime.  Many of  our build machines shut down  after the UPS' ran out of power.

The tests from the I20070123-0800 build stopped with the electrical failure. I won't restart them.

 I'll  restart the tests for build I20070123-1030.

Our building manager is investigating the cause of this failure.  The good news is that we'll be getting additional circuits for the lab this week.

Thank you for your patience during this period of recurring build failures. Believe me, I understand your frustration :-)

Kim

Back to the top