[platform-releng-dev] build killed by flood: the sequel

There are missing nightly builds from the weekend because....

We had an air conditioning malfunction in the lab which soaked the lab floor with water again (different air conditioner, same problem).
The UPS with the network switch plugged into it overloaded and killed the network connectivity for the lab.

We are working with our building management and IT staff to get our lab back in working order and avoid these very disruptive problems in the future.

Kim

Back to the top