Re: [platform-releng-dev] Commit rights for Michael Rennie

I believe all committers should have access to this project automatically - it's owned by the "eclipse-all" group that all committers should belong to.  I suspect this was just a mistake when Michael was set up as a committer.  I suggest just asking a PMC member to send a note to webmaster to fix this.

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2006 02:00 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Commit rights for Michael Rennie

I would like to nominate Michael Rennie for commit rights to org.eclipse.releng. Michael is already a committer on the debug platform and Java debugger, and we'd like him to be able to make build contributions on our behalf.

+1

Darin Wright