Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse plateform build infrastructure

The platform-releng-faq is a good place to start:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Platform-releng-faq

Sonia

"Sharma, Jaikumar" <jaikumar.sharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/31/2006 03:33 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Eclipse plateform build infrastructure

Hi,

I am not sure, if am using the right list for my question, my apologies for the same, if I did not post my question to the right list.

I am really impressed with the way ecliplse plateform is built, after having a look on different aspect of Docuementation, Releases published and running several type s of tests and their results plublished and much more...

1.I am interested in knowing the infrastructure eclipse.org is using for the building and publishing the platform artifacts.
2.Build Engine ? Any Ant scripts or buckminster or Maven ?

I would appreciate, if somebody can point me some URL / information on this.

Thanks for your help!

Regards.

- - - - - - - DISCLAIMER- - - - - - - -

Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you._______________________________________________
platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx