RE: [platform-releng-dev] request for status on M20060628-1325

Go from JDT APT.

-Jess

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kim Moir
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] request for status on M20060628-1325

All teams are requested to provide a status on M20060628-1325 when it is available. I realize that only doc changes are in the build.  However, it is good to have a sanity check before we release.  The Callisto deadline for promotion is 10am EST tomorrow. So I would ask that all teams provide status as soon as they can.

thanks,
Kim

eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2006 01:30 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build M20060628-1325        (Timestamp: 200606281325):updated map file listing

Build M20060628-1325 (Timestamp: 200606281325):  these map files have been updated for the build:

doc.map
releng.map
team.map