[platform-releng-dev] build delays

The good news is that our primary build machine is back in action with a shiny new drive and os install.

However, the Ottawa Lab has experienced serious network connectivity issues the entire day.  Our network support team are in the process of bringing down our network overnight to troubleshoot these issues.
Some Ottawa teams have not been able to prepare their build submission because of the network issues.  Also, an unstable network is a guaranteed way to break a build.

Consequently,  there won't be a build tonight.  Also, I will hold off the 8am integration build until we know that the network is in a stable state.

Thank you for your patience.

Kim

Back to the top