Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20060614-0843 (Timestamp: 200606140843):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

PDE did not resubmit for this build and all tests passed locally and on the
previous build.

So it must be an intermittent failure and the build is fine from our
standpoint.

Wassim.

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             06/14/2006 02:22          [eclipse-build]Build I20060614-0843
             PM                        (Timestamp: 200606140843):Automated
                                       JUnit testing complete.       Test
                                       failures/errors occurred.
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Build I20060614-0843 (Timestamp: 200606140843):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests_linux.gtk.x86_5.0
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_macosx.carbon.ppc
org.eclipse.pde.ui.tests_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.swt.tests_linux.gtk.x86
org.eclipse.swt.tests_linux.gtk.x86_5.0
org.eclipse.ui.tests_linux.gtk.x86_5.0

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20060614-0843

FTP Download:

             user: anonymous
             password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
             server:  download.eclipse.org
             cd to directory:  I20060614-0843

             or

             ftp://download.eclipse.org/I20060614-0843