[platform-releng-dev] JDT UI Fixes For 3.2 RC6

I forgot
 142997 [CommonNavigator][Java] Empty package filter defaults to "on"

has also been released for RC6.

Martin
__________________

JDT UI will contribute the following RC6 fixes for I20060526-0010:

 141994 [JUnit] Runner does not find any test case when a class fails loading
 141527 Message in "Add New Source Folder" wizard doesn't expand "relative to"

As tomorrow Thursday is a holiday here, we already tagged our plugins including doc.
So if anybody makes updates in the jdt doc plugins, make sure to also tag.

As mentioned in the status call, we have some bugs that we are
still investigating. As these are non-trivial fixes, we would
prefer to do some additional testing next week and release these bugs
for RC7 (if approved).

  129929 IDE no longer responsive when junit tests are running
  143073 Memory leak caused by new Search > "Occurrences in File" sub menu

Martin